Thursday, September 9, 2010

SEPTEMBER 2010 COVER OF THE MONTH: Cesar Montano fires up FHM

September is usually the time when magazines hold their big fashion issue. However, my cover choice of the month isn't a major major fashion image, aside from the fact that it is not a major major cover at all.

FHM for September features former beauty queen Bianca Manalo as its covergirl, but I am not referring to this one. When you turn the flipside of the magazine, you'll see Cesar Montano looking suave, sputing and mayaman with sexy babes hanging all over him for the FHM Collections issue for this year.

I love the idea that Cesar looks dashing and oozing with appeal here - unlike his usual rugged and madumi action star look. Although I have seen this exact peg before (George Clooney for GQ also with girls in lingerie, I think), it's quite refreshing to see real men wearing real clothes, I mean looking like gentlemen in nice, sleek suits.


No, not Bianca Manalo - but Cesar Montano who gets the nod for FHM!

No comments:

Post a Comment