Thursday, December 8, 2011

WITH A SMILE

For big fashion brand PENSHOPPE, the best (Christmas) gift comes with a smile. I say, the best present that one can receive -  ever - will be the super hottie MARIO MAURER!




And what a delightful gift it would be to unwrap! Pardon me for acting like a swooning fan, but I would melt everytime I see this new PENSHOPPE ad campaign that features the cutie Thai hearthrob... Suddenly brings me back on how kilig I was when I first saw him in the hit Asian movie, Love of Siam. Seeing more of his pictures, Mario is really an adorable, wholesome, goodlooking boy-next-door that you can't wait to have and compel to be yours!



According to news, MARIO MAURER is set to come back to Manila on Dec. 13 to do a one-night appearance as a Christmas treat to loyal PENSHOPPE fans. The handsome actor is also said to have signed a movie deal with Star Cinema with local actress ERICH GONZALES as his leading lady. Now, that's something to look forward to. And I just can't help but flash a big smile!







NOTE: Photos from Penshoppe FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment