Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Buy of the Month: TECHNICOLOR DREAMS

Okay, fine! I am ditching my usual black, white, gray, shorts and denim looks momentarily and go for the bold... Summer is intensely all colored, and I am joining the bandwagon that consists of the bright, the young and the high-spirited!

Not that I haven't donned colors before. But this color-blocked knit shirt deliberately caught me off-guard, and in the end, I was on my way to the counter to pay for it!


COLOR SHOCK: Technicolor Knit Top by THE RAMP, CROSSINGS, P1,350.00 


Now I am praying that I have enough guts to come out of the house in striking, flambouyant colors. But thanks to JIL SANDER's Spring/Summer 2011 collection, I suddenly have the reason to walk the trend from runway to reality, and feel rainbow-bright afterall!

(Photo from http://www.gq.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment